Tuesday 17 July 2012

I've been a little busy.....

Sorry for such a long delay between blogs - I can't believe 5 months can go past so quickly!

But I do have excuses (plenty of them....) I promise!

Firstly, I married my beautiful other half Guy Clothier on Saturday 24th March 2012, truly one of the most beautiful days of my life. Here is a quick snap of our wedding day...


Secondly, we are now expecting our first child! Due in October of this year, things are definitely happening fast in my world. We are both very excited to be welcoming a new addition to the family and so far, so good! I have had many people ask about the design of our baby nursery, which I will post photos of as we progress. The pressure is on when designing for our own house!  Here is the start of the nursery...



All the while, I have continued designing a mix of projects (commercial, retail and motel) and our boutique function centre here in Brisbane, Mirra Private Dining & Events  (www.mirra.net.au) continues to be a huge success.

So, apologies again but hopefully, you will see I have been busy!

In the last couple of days, I have been busy getting professional photos taken of projects completed within the last 6 months and I will have many posts to share in the coming days!

No comments:

Post a Comment